- Approved to Move™
- Jumbo loan without a jumbo down payment
- Building a household budget
- Buying a second home
- Credit dos and don'ts during the loan process
- Perks to owning a home
- Own vs. rent
- Prepare your house for the market
- Showing your home
- Easy guide to home buying
- The importance of curb appeal
- What not to do while waiting for your loan approval
- Home inspections
- What to look for in an older home
- What to look for in a new construction
- Show More...
- Show Less...
GET THE LATEST NEWS
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to receive real estate news updates and homeownership tips.
SHOULD I REFINANCE?
Considering a Refinance? 6 Ways to Prepare — and Help Your Chances
It’s a great time to refinance. Mortgage rates are hovering around record lows, home prices are rising (hello, increased equity!), and just about all of us could use a lower payment and fewer costs these days. These are just a few of the many perks that come with refinancing — a trend that’s up 59%…Read More